Children aged 6 plus
A fun and practical course taught in an interactive way, learning about good manners needn’t be boring.
Children will learn how to greet and make introductions when they meet new people. How to use socially polite words and language in conversation; good posture, body language and first impressions. They will learn about good table manners, manners at school and in public places.
- Meeting new people – greetings and introductions
- Deportment – posture and body language
- Socially polite words and language in conversation
- Respect & courtesy for others
- Manners at school and other public places
- Table manners
4.00 - 5.00pm BST
Investment: £120.00 per student, £108.00 if paid by 27th September 2021.
No suitable dates? Please complete this form to enquire