‘Young & Polished’ – a Two-day Etiquette & Social Skills Summer Course for teenagers aged 12 plus
August 3 @ 10:00 am - August 4 @ 4:30 pm
Polished Manners are pleased to present ‘Young & Polished’ - a Two-day Etiquette & Social Skills Summer Course for teenagers aged 12 plus.
- Emotional Quotient lessons to help them work through personal challenges
- Personal grooming
- Developing your wardrobe for different events
- Body shape considerations
- Image projection and the importance of making a good first impression
- Deportment - body language
- Confidence - what gives a person confidence?
- How to engage confidently with adults and peers.
- Greetings and introductions
- The art of small talk
- Social occasions and social graces
- Dining etiquette, table manners and afternoon tea etiquette
- Social media etiquette & online personas
- Effective communication and styles of communication
Each day will start at 10.00 a.m. and finish at 4.30p.m.
A three-course luncheon and refreshments will be provided for students on both days.
Course review notes will be provided and attendance certificates will be presented.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
Experts believe that the single biggest predictor of your child’s success later in life is based on their social skills.
We don’t just teach manners and etiquette, we teach social skills that will last a lifetime.
Give your children the gift of great manners and social skills they need to succeed!
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment per student for the two-day course is £350.00.
There is a discount of £40 if registration is made by 15th July.
Sibling discount, two or more is £300 per student with no registration date limit.
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Location: Thistle Hyde Park London
90-92 Lancaster Gate, London, W2 3NR
Date: Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th August 2019