- This event has passed.
Young & Polished Christmas Workshop for Children
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for our Young & Polished Christmas Workshop for children.
- Appropriate greetings & Introductions
- First Impressions - Appearance, Smile, Eye Contact
- Socially savvy polite words
- Essential manners for the festive season
- Small talk – what is it?
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Cultural awareness
- Deportment, Grooming & Hygiene
- Digital etiquette & Communication
- Gift giving, receiving & Thank you notes
- Dining etiquette & Table Manners
- Understanding a table setting
- Correct hold and use of cutlery (flatware)
A multi-course meal and refreshments will be provided.
Each student will be awarded a course certificate, course review notes will also be provided.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
Experts believe that the single biggest predictor of your child’s success later in life is based on their social skills.
We don’t just teach manners and etiquette, we teach social skills that will last a lifetime.
Give your children the gift of great manners and social skills they need to succeed!
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment: £175 per child.
£155 for students registered by 24th November
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Location: Kensington Gardens Hotel London 104 Bayswater Road, London W2 3HL
Date: Saturday 8th December 2018