- This event has passed.
Young & Polished Christmas Workshop for Teenagers
December 15 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for our Young & Polished Christmas workshop for teenagers.
Social Etiquette, Social Graces and First Impressions
- Appropriate greetings & Introductions
- How to make a good first impression
- Grooming, Hygiene & Dress codes
- Deportment – your posture matters
- Essential manners for the festive season
- Small Talk – making well-mannered communication
- Respect and courtesy for others
- Being a leader of self - showing respect for yourself
- Gift giving, receiving & Thank you notes
- Dining Etiquette & Table Manners
- Understanding a table setting
- Correct hold and use of cutlery (flatware)
A multi-course meal and refreshments will be provided.
Each student will be awarded a course certificate, course review notes will also be provided.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
Experts believe that the single biggest predictor of your child’s success later in life is based on their social skills.
We don’t just teach manners and etiquette, we teach social skills that will last a lifetime.
Give your children the gift of great manners and social skills they need to succeed!
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment: £175 per student.
£155 for students registered by 1st December
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Location: Kensington Gardens Hotel London, 104 Bayswater Road, London W2 3HL
Date: Saturday 15th December 2018