Young & Polished Etiquette Course for Children February 2020
February 22 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Polished Manners are pleased to present ‘Young & Polished’ - a one-day Etiquette & Social Skills Course for Children aged 6-11 years old.
We will cover the following Social Etiquette topics:
- Meeting new people - greetings and introductions
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Socially polite words and language
- Posture and a positive body language
- Grooming and hygiene
- Dining etiquette and good table manners
- Parties, invitations and thank you notes
- Being a good sport - sports & games
- Digital etiquette
- Manners at school and other public places
A multi-course luncheon and refreshments will be provided.
Each student will be awarded a course certificate and receive a folder containing reviews of the course content.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire.
Experts believe that the single biggest predictor of your child’s success later in life is based on their social skills.
We don’t just teach manners and etiquette, we teach social skills that will last a lifetime.
Give your children the gift of great manners and social skills they need to succeed!
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment: £185 per child for the course.
Siblings, two or more, are £175 per Child.
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Location: Rubens at the Palace
39 Buckingham Palace Rd, London, SW1W 0PS
Date: Saturday 22nd February 2020