Young & Polished Etiquette Course for Teenagers February 2020
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for our Young & Polished workshop for teenagers.
Social Etiquette Topics:
- Appropriate greetings & Introductions
- How to make a good first impression
- Socially polite language & using your voice
- Small Talk - well-mannered communication
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Being a leader of self - Taking responsibility
- Cultural Awareness, Diversity & Respect
- Grooming, Hygiene and Dress Codes
- Deportment - Body Language and Posture - Verbal & Non-verbal
- Parties & Other social occasions
- Manners in public - Theatres, Cinemas, Concerts & other venues
- Manners when travelling - Buses, Cars, Aeroplanes and Trains
- Interview skills and Tips
A multi-course meal and refreshments will be provided.
Each student will be awarded a course certificate, course review notes will also be provided.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
Experts believe that the single biggest predictor of your child’s success later in life is based on their social skills.
We don’t just teach manners and etiquette, we teach social skills that will last a lifetime.
Give your children the gift of great manners and social skills they need to succeed!
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment: £185 per student.
Siblings, two or more, are £175 per student.
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Location: Thistle Hyde Park Hotel,
90-92 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NR
Date: Saturday 29th February 2020