- This event has passed.
Young & Polished Social Etiquette Course (Ages 8 -16)
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- An introduction to etiquette
- How to make a good first impression: greetings, introductions, handshakes and appearance
- Respect, kindness and consideration for adults, seniors and others
- Mindfulness of cultural differences
- Small talk: having confident conversations
- Deportment and body language: sitting, standing, walking and ladylike behaviour entering and exiting a car.
- Personal presentation: how you look, grooming & dressing appropriately for the occasion.
- Manners at home, school and in public places
- Being a polished sports person
- Communication etiquette: styles of communication, social media, telephone, verbal and written communication
- Interview preparation and tips
- How to write thank you letters
- Dining etiquette and table manners
A multi-course lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Each student will be awarded a course certificate, review notes will be provided.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
Good manners and general politeness are essential skills for any child or teenager.
Give your child the gift of great manners and social skills they need to succeed!
Our classes are modern, interactive and fun, they will learn about social graces and
how to behave appropriately in different environments.
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment: £175 per student.
Siblings: £150 per student.
Time: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Location: Thistle Hyde Park, 90-92 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NR
Date: Saturday 25th May 2019