This is an interactive, relevant and educational six day course for teenagers. They will gain skills that can be applied in their daily lives. They will learn about online manners and creating a positive digital footprint; how to make good first impressions, personal presentation, dining etiquette, posture and body language. Included is a series of animation programmes and activities that will help develop and sharpen their social and emotional skills in addition to learning how to be confident and well-mannered communicators.
- Netiquette – Online manners and your digital footprint
- Personal presentation, language and first impressions
- Deportment – posture and body language
- Confidence and well-mannered communication
- Dining etiquette and table manners
- Resilience and Goal setting skills
- Listening skills and connecting with others
- Mindset and achieving your goals
6.00 - 7.00pm BST
Investment: £180.00 per student, £162.00 if paid by 11th July 2022.
No suitable dates? Please complete this form to enquire