Modern Manners for Kids – Five day Summer Online Course
For children aged 6 plus
A fun and practical course taught in an interactive way, learning about good manners needn’t be boring.
Children will learn how to greet and make introductions when they meet new people. How to use socially polite words and language in conversation; good posture, body language and first impressions. They will learn about good table manners, manners at school and in public places. Included is a series of animation programmes and activities that will help improve and develop their social and emotional skills.
- Meeting new people – greetings and introductions
- Deportment – posture and body language
- Socially polite words and language in conversation
- Respect & courtesy for others
- Well-being and resilience
- Strength and positive self-esteem
- Manners at school and other public places
- Table manners & dining etiquette