Polished Manners and Arzaf Coaching are pleased to present this two-day life skills course for 13-to-17 year-olds:
Give your teenager ‘The Polished Advantage’ a life skills programme that will boost their confidence and enhance their self-esteem.
They will learn to apply modern etiquette and good social skills in their daily lives.
- Well-mannered communication skills
- How to make a positive first impression
- Greetings and introductions
- Posture and body language
- Netiquette and online manners
- Dining etiquette and table manners
- Resilience and positive mindset
Personal Development Topics:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Public speaking 101
- Wellbeing and positive relationships
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Growth mindset
- Online and offline safety
- Career options
A multi-course luncheon and refreshment will be provided
Each student will receive course review notes and be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Dress code: Smart casual.
10.00am to 4.00pm Daily
Investment: £495.00 per student, early bird rate: £445.50 if registered and paid by 11th June 2022
Siblings: £445.50 no cut off date. Instalment arrangement available.
Book Now to reserve a place, limited spaces available.
No suitable dates? Please complete this form to enquire