A one-day Etiquette & Social Skills Course for Children aged 6-11 years old.
We will cover the following Social Etiquette topics:
- Meeting new people – greetings and introductions
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Socially polite words and language
- Posture and a positive body language
- Dining etiquette and good table manners
- Parties, invitations and thank you notes
- Being a good sport – sports & games
- Manners at school and other public places
A multi-course luncheon and refreshment will be provided.
Each student will receive course review notes and a certificate of attendance.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire.
10.00am - 4.00pm
Early booking and payment: £220.50 if paid by 19th June
Siblings pay £220.50, no cut off date.
No suitable dates? Please complete this form to enquire