Join us for our Young & Polished workshop for teenagers.
Social Etiquette Topics:
- Appropriate greetings & Introductions
- How to make a good first impression
- Small Talk – well-mannered communication
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Grooming, Hygiene and Dress Codes
- Deportment – Body Language and Posture – Verbal & Non-verbal
- Parties & Other social occasions
- Manners in public – Theatres, Cinemas, Concerts & other venues
- Manners when travelling – Buses, Cars, Aeroplanes and Trains
A multi-course luncheon and refreshment will be provided.
Each student will receive course review notes and a certificate of attendance.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
10.00am - 4.00pm
Early booking and payment: £220.50 if paid by 25th September
Siblings pay £220.50, no cut off date.
No suitable dates? Please complete this form to enquire