Join us for our Young & Polished workshop for teenagers.
Social Etiquette Topics:
- Appropriate greetings & Introductions
- How to make a good first impression
- Socially polite language & using your voice
- Small Talk – well-mannered communication
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Being a leader of self – Taking responsibility
- Cultural Awareness, Diversity & Respect
- Grooming, Hygiene and Dress Codes
- Deportment – Body Language and Posture – Verbal & Non-verbal
- Parties & Other social occasions
- Manners in public – Theatres, Cinemas, Concerts & other venues
- Manners when travelling – Buses, Cars, Aeroplanes and Trains
- Interview skills and Tips
A multi-course meal and refreshments will be provided.
Each student will be awarded a course certificate, course review notes will also be provided.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire
No suitable dates? Please complete this form to enquire