Young & Polished Summer Course for Kids
This is a two-day Summer holiday course that is educational, fun and interactive, learning about good manners need not be boring. They will gain skills that can be applied in their daily lives. Children will gain good social skills for when they interact with others. Through a series of animated programmes and activities that help develop resilience, character strength and self-confidence they will develop and sharpen their social and emotional skills. Children will learn how to greet and make introductions when they meet new people. How to use socially polite words and language in conversation; good posture, body language and how to make a good first impression. They will learn about good table manners, manners at school and in public places.
- Meeting new people – greetings and introductions
- Respect and courtesy for adults and others
- Socially polite words and language
- Posture and a positive body language
- Dining etiquette and good table manners
- Parties, invitations and thank you notes
- Being a good sport – sports & games
- Manners at school and other public places
- Resilience and Thought Regulation
- Mindset, Optimism and Connecting with others
For children aged 6 – 11 years.